- Which is the largest bank in India 2019?
- Which is the 2nd largest bank in India?
- Which is largest bank in India?
- Which is the safest bank in India?
- Which bank is the richest?
- Which bank in India is best?
- Which is the largest private bank in India?
- Who is the No 1 private bank in India?
- Is IndusInd Bank in Trouble?
- Which is the 3rd largest bank in India?
- Which is the No 1 bank in the world?
- Which private bank is best?
- Which bank job is best?
- Which is the 1st largest bank in India?
Which is the largest bank in India 2019?
HDFC Bank is the largest bank in India, considering the market capitalization factor.
As on April 2, 2019, this private bank’s market capitalization was Rs.
HDFC Bank Limited (headquartered in Mumbai) has 4,963 branches and 13,160 ATMs across 2,727 cities in India..
Which is the 2nd largest bank in India?
ICICI Bank is India’s second-largest bank with total assets of about Rs 112,024 crore and a network of about 450 branches and offices and about 1,750 ATMs.
Which is largest bank in India?
SBISBI to Central Bank of India: 10 largest banks in India by market cap. SBI is India’s largest bank in terms of market capitalisation, branches (22,414), ATMs, offices, revenue generation and employees (264,041).
Which is the safest bank in India?
State Bank of India2) State Bank of India With over Rs30 Trillion assets under management, it is easily the largest Bank in the country and hence also the safest bank in India. It is more than 2.5 times bigger than the runner up i.e. ICICI Bank.
Which bank is the richest?
Commercial Bank of China LimitedThe Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Limited is the wealthiest bank in the world according to market capitalization. It is also ranked as the largest bank in the world when rated by total assets.
Which bank in India is best?
Top 10 Banks in IndiaIDFC Bank.State Bank of India.Bank of Baroda.Punjab National Bank.ICICI Bank.Canara Bank.IDBI Bank.Bank of India.More items…•
Which is the largest private bank in India?
HDFC Bank emerges as the largest private lender in India ICICI Bank is the largest private sector bank on the basis of consolidated assets. On Sept. 30, 2017, the total consolidated assets of ICICI Bank was Rs10. 23 lakh crore.
Who is the No 1 private bank in India?
Hemant SinghS.N.Bank NameEstablishment1.HDFC Bank19942.ICICI Bank19943.Axis Bank1993 as UTI Bank4.Kotak Mahindra200311 more rows•Feb 23, 2018
Is IndusInd Bank in Trouble?
IndusInd Bank Ltd has been the worst hit by the crisis. The bank’s stock dropped 15% on Tuesday after the lender revealed in an investor call that it has lost 10-11% of its deposits since Yes Bank Ltd crumbled earlier this year. Just two weeks ago, IndusInd Bank had indicated that it had lost only 2% deposits.
Which is the 3rd largest bank in India?
Post-merger, the Bank of Baroda is the third largest bank in India, after State Bank of India and HDFC Bank.
Which is the No 1 bank in the world?
1. Industrial and Commercial Bank of China. Established in 1984, the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China has quickly grown to become the largest bank in the world based on assets. Its current asset tally is a whopping 3.47 trillion.
Which private bank is best?
So here is the list of top private banks in India and also the best Private banks in India.HDFC Bank. HDFC Bank is the Largest Private Banks in India by Total sales during the Year. … ICICI Bank. … Axis Bank Ltd. … Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd. … IndusInd Bank Ltd. … Yes Bank Ltd. … Federal Bank Ltd. … IDFC First Bank Ltd.More items…•
Which bank job is best?
Let’s look into the best 10 bank exams one at a time:SBI PO. … SBI Clerk. … IBPS PO. … IBPS Clerk. … IBPS RRB Officer Scale I. … IBPS RRB Office Assistant. … RBI Grade B Officer. … RBI Office Assistant.More items…•
Which is the 1st largest bank in India?
1. SBI Bank (State Bank of India) The State Bank of India is the largest bank in India and one of the world’s biggest corporations.